Includes: SugarCube + switch + Translucent Keycap + Charging base + Type-c cable.
- Material: sandblasted SLA,
- size: 23*23*29mm,
- can be used as a pendant
- can be magnetically attracted to the base.
- the sugar cube can stick on metals that attracts magnets
- Wireless+wired connection
- Interface: Type-c
- Magnetic charging
- USB mode available if base attached
- frosted acrylic CNC shell
- Foolproof: Two strong magnetic, anti-reverse
- Size: 34x30x9mm.
- USB Bluetooth SOC master chip: High key return rate, low latency.
- Optimized antenna resulting in a perfect wireless connection.
- The charge management chip prevents overcharging and protects the battery. Battery detection, automatic low power protection.
- ESD electrostatic protection chip to protect the main control.
- RGB LED lights with configurable lighting effects.
- Hot Swappable
- 40mAh rechargeable lithium-ion button battery,
- Standby power consumption of 6uA, the standby time is up to half a year.
- Moderate to mild use for 1-3 months.
- Bluetooth keeps connecting for 3-7 days.
- RGB lights up continuously for 2-24 hours
- Button key-value setting can recognize single button actuation, and combination button operations, and is ready for wired or wireless connection.
- Up to 14 macro settings can be saved, which can recognize a one-key password, one-key combo, cramp macro, and other operations. Saved in hardware, no drivers required.
- RGB lighting effect configuration, multiple mode selection, color customization.
- Firmware updates available in the future.
Nothing crazy here. It was a little weird for me to setup. I just plugged it in and it would only input "1" and I could not set it up. I had to uninstall that driver, and download the driver on this page BEFORE plugging it in. After that, worked with no issues.
Sugarcube 1% Bluetooth+Wired Keyboard