This keyboard has 99 Keys, a knob, an FR4 plate, a 3000-mAh battery, an 2.4G dongle, is hot-swappable, gasket mounted, and only selling for a perfect price of 75 USD.
- Type: Gasket Mounted
- Keys: 99 + 1 Knob(Clickable)
- Connection: 2.4G (Dongle Included), BT5.1, Wired
- Super-low latency
- 3 Device Memory (Bluetooth)
- Socket: Kailh Hot-Swap Sockets
- Plate: FR4
- Dampening Pad and switch-bottom pad included
- Stock Stabs: Plate Mount Stabs
- Type-C Daughter PCB
- White LED Customizable Backlights
- Remappable Keys (With customizable software)
- High-quality Angled cable included
- PBT Double-Shot Keycaps (Optional)
- Battery: 3000-mAh
- MAC/Win Support
- Driver: http://wiki.keebmonkey.com/en/products/1800
Yes, I think this board is a decent board. The color is great for retro lovers. The knob is not that big but still pretty nice.
It has been over 40 days since the order is sent and I have yet to receive the good. And Keebmonkey has stopped responding to email. Will get the bank involved to get a refund.
it was more than i expected
This board more than surprised me, stock it sounds amazing, I cannot wait to get in there and add a few mods, this board is now my daily driver. Stock!
Didn’t have high hopes because of the price, but this board has very good build quality, stabs don’t have any tick and dampening is awesome. I paired mine with gateron milky yellow lubed switches and use it in the office and people have not said that its too loud. Gasket flex is great on this board. Highly recommended!
A great solid keyboard. Installed Cherry MX Grey's into this board along with the optional keycaps. Overall a great keyboard that can blend in very well in an office environment.
Keebmonkey 1800 Gasket Keyboard Kit