This keyboard has 99 Keys, a knob, an FR4 plate, a 3000-mAh battery, an 2.4G dongle, is hot-swappable, gasket mounted, and only selling for a perfect price of 75 USD.
- Type: Gasket Mounted
- Keys: 99 + 1 Knob(Clickable)
- Connection: 2.4G (Dongle Included), BT5.1, Wired
- Super-low latency
- 3 Device Memory (Bluetooth)
- Socket: Kailh Hot-Swap Sockets
- Plate: FR4
- Dampening Pad and switch-bottom pad included
- Stock Stabs: Plate Mount Stabs
- Type-C Daughter PCB
- White LED Customizable Backlights
- Remappable Keys (With customizable software)
- High-quality Angled cable included
- PBT Double-Shot Keycaps (Optional)
- Battery: 3000-mAh
- MAC/Win Support
- Driver: http://wiki.keebmonkey.com/en/products/1800
I was shocked. I expected less quality for the price point. This is my daily driver in the office. The stabs were lubed and the keycaps are thick. The sound profile is great as well. I recommend tape and foam to mute the bottom out noise. I would buy this again. Plan to wait a while for shipping.
The switches I transferred to it sound so much better, with the board has a nice bit of bounce. It feels solid and has a good weight (without having to resort to an added weight). Really, a great overall value.
Keyboard is really nice, stabs are well lubed with barely to no rattling or pinging, software is okay. One hotswap socket doesn't work even with different switches used, and customer service hasn't replied back in over a week. Unless you have experience soldering, you'll be on your own if you buy this keyboard.
It has been almost two months and I still have not received the board. I try and contact for support but they are not helpful. I might change the review once I get the board. For now, do not get the board unless you want to buy something for your old age.
This is my end-game keyboard at a reasonable price.
Missed opportunity to rival AKKO MOD 003 and YUNZII IF98. South-facing leds would make this the perfect budget 1800 keyboard 😔
Yes, I think this board is a decent board. The color is great for retro lovers. The knob is not that big but still pretty nice.