This keyboard has 99 Keys, a knob, an FR4 plate, a 3000-mAh battery, and a 2.4G dongle, is hot-swappable, gasket mounted, and only selling for a perfect price of 75 USD. The Keebmonkey 1800 V2.0 Keyboard has a whole new black colorway and full key RGB
Shipping before Dec 10, Free shipping is included in the price!
- Type: Gasket Mounted
- Keys: 99 + 1 Knob(Clickable)
- Connection: 2.4G (Dongle Included), BT5.1, Wired
- Super-low latency
- 3 Device Memory (Bluetooth)
- Socket: Kailh Hot-Swap Sockets
- Plate: FR4
- Dampening Pad and switch-bottom pad included
- Stock Stabs: Plate Mount Stabs
- Type-C Daughter PCB
- White RGB Customizable Backlights
- Remappable Keys (With customizable software)
- High-quality Angled cable included
- NO KEYCAPS INCLUDED
- NO SWITCHES INCLUDED
- Battery: 3000-mAh
- MAC/Win Support
- Driver: http://wiki.keebmonkey.com/en/products/1800
Love the gasket mount board. Opening up the kit was not too difficult, just prying from the edges and your in. Stabs were pre-lubed but I added more. Tape mod on the PCB and I stuffed the inside of the case with some sound dampening material. Great sound from linear switches (tangerines). RGB lighting is really nice, I might change switches to something clear to get better color from the LEDs.
I just wish is was aluminum or metal not such a cheap plastic. I really would of paid much more if the case were made of a better material.
i was honestly pleasantly surprised at the quality of this keyboard. a lot cheaper than a lot of other 1800 layouts too
Keebmonkey 1800 V2.0 Gasket Keyboard Barebones