It should be the cheapest mechanical keyboard you can ever have. Free Shipping Included in the Price.
EST Fulfillment: In Stock, less than 36h.
- Type: Tray-Mount
- Socket: Amibit Hot-Swap Socket (Compatible with MX and BOX Switches, 3Pin and 5Pin), North-Facing
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 (2-Device Memory)and 2.4G (Receiver Included)
- Keys: 68
- Material: High-Quality White ABS Material
- Report Rate (Wireless): 125Hz(About 8ms)
- Plate: Steel (White)
- Dampening Pad: Molded Silicone, Enhanced Noice Cancellation
- Battery Life: Up to 2 Months
- Battery: 2xAAA
- Stock Stabs: POM Plate Mount Stabs (Unlubed)
- PCB: 1.2mm-thick High-Quality PCB
- NO Wired Connections
- NOT Compatible with QMK
Type Test with Iceberg Switches(Official): YouTube
Type Test with Gat Yellow: YouTube
Press FN+Q to switch to 2.4G mode. Press FN+Q for 5s to pair the RF receiver.
Press FN+W for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth detectable mode, for pairing the first device.
Press FN+E for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth detectable mode, for pairing the first device.
For $26+ shipping this is relatively unbeatable! The only reason it is not a 5-star is it has a tiny wobble in the bottom right corner, and the LEDs that tell the connection type are otherwise useless, the green could stay on to ensure the keeb is connected. Otherwise, the aluminum plate is the real bonus here! nice Thock as the youtubers say, paired with some akko tactile purples.
Its realy good for the price, of course not the best but for the price you realy cant complaine.
It was never delivered
So, it arrived with a key not working and now I cant switch between devices or use the F row (F1, F2 and so on)..
Keebmonkey CIY KBM68 Budget Keyboard kit (TES68)
One of the cheapest boards on the market and insanely good for the price. I would suggest getting new stabilizers tho since the ones it comes with are extremely rattily. I'd also suggest adding some more case foam did does comes with some case foam already but the foam it comes with is really thin and doesn't really do much.