It is $30 with free air shipping this time. The KBM61 is smaller and cuter than the KBM68.
EST Fulfillment: In Stock
- Type: Tray-Mount
- Socket: Amibit Hot-Swap Socket (Compatible with MX and BOX Switches, 3Pin and 5Pin), North-Facing
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 (2-Device Memory)and 2.4G (Receiver Included)
- Keys: 61
- Material: High-Quality White ABS Material
- Report Rate (Wireless): 125Hz(About 8ms)
- Plate: Steel (White)
- Dampening Pad: Molded Silicone, Enhanced Noice Cancellation
- Battery Life: Up to 2 Months
- Battery: 2xAAA
- Stock Stabs: POM Plate Mount Stabs (Unlubed)
- PCB: 1.2mm-thick High-Quality PCB
- NO Wired Connections
- NOT Compatible with QMK
Type Test with Iceberg Switches(Official): YouTube
Type Test with Gat Yellow: YouTube
Press FN+Q to switch to 2.4G mode. Press FN+Q for 5s to pair the RF receiver.
Press FN+W for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth detectable mode, for pairing the first device.
Press FN+E for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth detectable mode, for pairing the first device.